ResourcesContact Us Today
Just the FAQs
for plan sponsors
- 11 Questions Employers Should Ask About Stable Value Funds
- 12 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about Adding An Automatic Enrollment Arrangement
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Adding a Roth Feature
- 7 Questions Plan Fiduciaries Should Ask About Target Date Fund Strategies
- 6 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Safe Harbor Plans
- 4 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask to Understand the Similarities and Differences of 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about 457(b) and 457(f) Plans
Fiduciaries are challenged to successfully build an optimal investment menu that is designed to guide participant choices and improve their retirement readiness. This whitepaper outlines a four-step process for constructing an optimal investment menu that fosters ERISA compliance, provides desirable investment choices for plan participants, and will ultimately impact retirement outcomes.
Fiduciaries are held personally liable for their plans, and are under closer scrutiny than ever before. Considering the U.S. Department of Labor now routinely asks for evidence of fiduciary training, this white paper provides a refresher course on fiduciary roles and responsibilities every prudent plan fiduciary can benefit from.
Defined contribution plans are and will continue to be a mainstay in the market. But, are they working? This white paper looks at some of the factors to be considered when assessing the value of the retirement plans. It also considers steps to provide greater assurance that employees will be able to generate sufficient income for retirement.
The active vs. passive debate in the investing world can be likened to the theatrical drama of King Kong vs. Godzilla. Whichever side in this rivalry you pledge your allegiance to, it cannot be ignored that both investing strategies have positive attributes and have helped define the historical and current investing trends we have witnessed in the retirement marketplace.
HBS Survey Results
- Employee Benefits Survey Report - Understanding the Strategic Value of Health Benefits
- 2014 Retirement Plan Survey
- Active vs. passive Investing Style:
An Age-Old Rivalry
- 4 Steps to Building An Optimal Retirement Plan Lineup for Participants
- Fiduciary Roles and Responsibilities Under ERISA Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Improving Participant Outcomes: An Action Plan For Plan Sponsors