ResourcesContact Us Today
Just the FAQs
for plan sponsors
- 7 questions employees should ask about Paid Family Leave
- 11 Questions Employers Should Ask About Stable Value Funds
- 12 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about Adding An Automatic Enrollment Arrangement
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Adding a Roth Feature
- 7 Questions Plan Fiduciaries Should Ask About Target Date Fund Strategies
- 6 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask About Safe Harbor Plans
- 4 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask to Understand the Similarities and Differences of 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
- 8 Questions Plan Sponsors Should Ask about 457(b) and 457(f) Plans
Plan fiduciaries are seeing increased interest in socially responsible, or impact, investing as an option in their plan offerings. However, given the numerous and sometimes conflicting priorities that plan sponsors face, how important should the focus on socially responsible investing strategies be?
Financial wellness is an increasingly popular topic, but there is no consensus about their value. While clear advantages and perceived value have been identified, several obstacles remain. This report evaluates whether financial wellness programs are a wise choice and welcome addition to the traditional employee benefits package.
Fiduciaries are challenged to successfully build an optimal investment menu that is designed to guide participant choices and improve their retirement readiness. This whitepaper outlines a four-step process for constructing an optimal investment menu that fosters ERISA compliance, provides desirable investment choices for plan participants, and will ultimately impact retirement outcomes.
Fiduciaries are held personally liable for their plans, and are under closer scrutiny than ever before. Considering the U.S. Department of Labor now routinely asks for evidence of fiduciary training, this white paper provides a refresher course on fiduciary roles and responsibilities every prudent plan fiduciary can benefit from.
Defined contribution plans are and will continue to be a mainstay in the market. But, are they working? This white paper looks at some of the factors to be considered when assessing the value of the retirement plans. It also considers steps to provide greater assurance that employees will be able to generate sufficient income for retirement.
HBS Survey Results
- Financial Wellness Report
- Employee Benefits Survey Report - Understanding the Strategic Value of Health Benefits
- 2014 Retirement Plan Survey
- Doing Good While Doing Well
- Active vs. passive Investing Style:
An Age-Old Rivalry
- 4 Steps to Building An Optimal Retirement Plan Lineup for Participants
- Fiduciary Roles and Responsibilities Under ERISA Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Improving Participant Outcomes: An Action Plan For Plan Sponsors